Serve your piping hot prawns with this cool and refreshing relish from the desert sands of the Sahara…
• 16 whole king prawns, split open and deveined
• 2 tsp harissa paste
• 4 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• 1 Tbsp lemon juice
• 2 large ripe diced tomatoes
• 140g (5oz) diced shallots
• 1 large diced Spanish onion
• 2 tsp chopped coriander
• 1 tsp ground cumin
• 1 Tbsp chopped garlic
• 2 Tbsp chopped capers
• 2 Tbsp lemon juice
• 2 Tbsp light olive oil
• Pinch of sugar
Combine the harissa paste, olive oil and lemon juice and baste the cut flesh of the prawns.
To make the relish, combine all the ingredients in a bowl, toss lightly and leave for 20 minutes.
Grill the prawns for a couple of minutes, turning once, and serve with the tomato relish.